Dressing up for a formal occasion is a tricky situation for many women. Since it is not daily that one gets to attend a formal party, it might be a little tricky. Everyone is the most comfortable in casuals but you cannot clinch onto your laziness to this extent that you wear casuals to a formal party or event. Ahowever is not hard to find. come in many styles and colors. The trick is to choose wisely from all the options given.
· Before you head out to the streets, please read the invitation at least twice. If it is a white tie event it is very formal. For occasions like these, you can wear a formal dress.
· Keep the sleeves simple and sober. Don’t go for bold cuts or any cleavage show. It might give out a bad impression.
· When wearing a formal dress for a formal event, don’t go for any bold colors. They don’t look professional. Keep the colors plain and simple. Solid color will work the best. Any bold prints also are a turn off. Plain black, brown a sober violet etc are the colors you can choose from.
· Now whatever dress you pick, like mentioned before keep in mind about the event. If it is traditional event like marriage wear a long dress or a sleeved dress.
· If it is a party organized by your company, wear something that will take your boss by surprise. Wear something that will look really formal. For example: A shirt with a nice simple skirt that would be knee length is an ideal option.
· Formal occasions are already a painstaking event where you have to strike conversations, look good, present yourself nicely etc. At least by picking the right formal dress half your work can be done. For men dressing up for a formal event is not a big task.
· They usually wear tuxedos and formal pants and a shirt. Some even wear leather dresses or skirts to formal events. And it does look mice.
· If you do not want to wear complete leather, you also get leather combination dresses. Leather combination dresses are leather plus fabric. So that looks stylish and also comfortable.
· After picking up formal dress ensure your accessories are in place. Do not over do. Especially if it is an office party, you will end up looking like you going to an Indian wedding.